Greetings From Mike and Tricia
Howdy All,
Mike and I are living in Hollister, CA (yes, we moved agian). We are both teaching at the same high school and barely surviving our first year. I am also coaching girls JV soccer and having a blast. If we survive this year we would love to make our rounds and visit everyone in the summer. Sending our hugs and kisses to all.

4 Comments:
Tricia,
I'm so glad to hear from you, and that you've both surviving, although barely, as you say. We've all been through that, made it, and learned from the experience. Look forward to seeing you both when you make the rounds.
Hey, Shish! I'm so happy you joined us! It sounds like you and Mike found yourselves a great gig there in Hollister. I just looked it up on the map, tho - that's a small town! Well, relative to where I'm used to seeing you live. I hope we are on the list of your possible visits during the summer! Although, that is hurricane season, so you have to be pretty daring. Love you!
I have been meaning to get in touch with you for a long time, Tricia. I guess i have a kinda good excise now that the little guy is here, but I didn't before! I'd love to catch up to see how you two are doing. If you and Mike want to be hard core about making hte rounds, you can come to Atlanta to visit--you don't really have to worry about hurricanes here. :) Or we would love to see you guys around the holidays. Hope all is well with work, and hope the kiddies are nice to you and don't leave woopy cushions on your chairs.
Right now Mike and I are looking into a month long pass on Amtrak to go across the country. It's a little expensive but I think it would be a blast. If we can pull that together we want to stop off and visit relatives across the U.S. It might be fun just to fly to different spots where relatives are as well. We'll see what happens.
Post a Comment
<< Home