Are you sitting down?
I wasn't sure if I should say anything, because it's not something you run around blabbing about, but then I thought - you're family, and you would be interested to know. Last Sunday, Ben was set apart as Bishop of the Venice, Florida Ward. Pretty trippy, eh? We know we are in this together and we are pretty humbled by this call to serve. We pray (alot these days!) that we can live up to the Lord's expectations. At the very least, it promises to be an adventure, and we're always up for that! :P
I hope to get a Christmas picture of our family posted soon. Until then, we hope you all are enjoying the wonders of the season. Much love to you all!!!!!

4 Comments:
Congrats to Ben (and Julee)!
We love you and you are in our prayers.
Hope to see you soon, but maybe not in Wyoming. We have 2 feet of snow and it's 0 degrees right now, but the sky is blue and the snow glistens. It's beautiful here.
Paula
Congrats!!!! I hope you guys have a very merry christmas. We love you. Tricia and Mike
Congrats guys.......sorry Ben, no more sneaking out of church to see the Packers, thats ok because the Bears have reclaimed the norse division anyway hahahaha
love you guys
Brady
Thank you for all of your comments - we are eating up all the encouragement we can get, and it means soooooooo much coming from family. Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home