A gathering of the clan.
posted by Julee @ 7:09 PM
Hey there... Lyndy here. I'm actually "due" tomorrow (29th). If everything runs on schedule we'll meet our new little guy around 12:30pm!We'll keep you posted as best we can - I'm sure my mom will can take charge of getting a note out here shortly.Love to all,Lyndy
Thank you - I was off a couple of days there. We'll be watching the clock tomorrow - and you all will be in our prayers. Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Hey there... Lyndy here. I'm actually "due" tomorrow (29th). If everything runs on schedule we'll meet our new little guy around 12:30pm!
We'll keep you posted as best we can - I'm sure my mom will can take charge of getting a note out here shortly.
Love to all,
Lyndy
Thank you - I was off a couple of days there. We'll be watching the clock tomorrow - and you all will be in our prayers. Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home