Sunday, December 18, 2005

Where's Waldo.....Brady contact info.






Ifeel like I've moved out of the loop but am ready to jump back in. Its amazing that our parents got us all together so often and I miss it, and I miss all of you guys. Anyway here is where I am, what I'm doing and any contact info.......and I hope to get the same from all of the James clan.

Here are some pics of my first baby/store from beginning to where it is now. I'll send pics of it furnished soon.

John T...........whats your number bro, I'm opening a store in Wasilla in Feb/Mar right by Walmart, we'll have to hang out.

Where? Fairbanks Alaska
What? Starting new stores as a partner for Colortyme. Wasilla and Anchorage are next.
How to reach?

BradenHullinger@yahoo.com

address: 309 Wedgewood #C-18, Fairbanks, AK 99701 phone# 406-672-2990

2 Comments:

Blogger Julee said...

Looks all important-like! Hope you're having some fun with all that work. Love you!!!

11:49 PM  
Blogger kel-bel said...

It's fun to get an update from you, Brady. come visit us in Hotlanta if you're ever in the area!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home