Yay! Thanks for the great pictures - he is beautiful! Congratulations! It looks like you all are doing great - you certainly don't look like you just had a baby, Lyndy! Much love to you all! (Is it me or does Hudson look like Brady?)
Congratulations--what a looker the little guy is! And Hudson is such a cute name. Hope all is well, and God bless your growing family. Welcome to the world, Hudson!
Thanks all! Can't wait to meet all the new ones. And yes, Julee, I think he looks like Brady too! He's changing a little now and looking a little less so, but I still think there's a chance we'll see some Hullinger in this one. He definitely looks different (lighter skin, hair, rounder face) than Sullivan did at this age.
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that Lyndy looks like she ordered her baby and dropped by to pick him up. You look great, oh Hudson is cute too. :)
5 Comments:
Yay! Thanks for the great pictures - he is beautiful! Congratulations! It looks like you all are doing great - you certainly don't look like you just had a baby, Lyndy! Much love to you all! (Is it me or does Hudson look like Brady?)
Congrats sis.......I love ya, keep them coming
Congratulations--what a looker the little guy is! And Hudson is such a cute name. Hope all is well, and God bless your growing family. Welcome to the world, Hudson!
Thanks all! Can't wait to meet all the new ones. And yes, Julee, I think he looks like Brady too! He's changing a little now and looking a little less so, but I still think there's a chance we'll see some Hullinger in this one. He definitely looks different (lighter skin, hair, rounder face) than Sullivan did at this age.
Love to all,
Lyndy
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that Lyndy looks like she ordered her baby and dropped by to pick him up. You look great, oh Hudson is cute too. :)
Katie
Post a Comment
<< Home