Kidney Stones - Family Trait?
Just an update for those of you that I've talked to and those I haven't now. I had lazer surgery yesterday to break up and remove the kidney stone that has caused me more pain that I've ever had - including 3 labors - since Tuesday. I had an attack in November that went away, but this attack was apparently the same stone, but impacted. I'm home and doing fine now.
I'm telling you this because Grandpa James had a lot of kidney stones, so it could be a family trait that we need to all be aware of. I know that Jo has had a stone attack, too. The key advice that I got is to stay hydrated. Drink lots of fluids. I wouldn't want any of you to go through what I just did. Thank you for the prayers of those who knew.
Love you all.... Judi

3 Comments:
Thank you, Mom. I'm so glad you are doing better. I'm really bad at keeping hydrated - hopefully the threat of that kind of pain will help motivate me. Love you!
Judi, sorry to hear about all the pain you've been through, but I'm glad to know that you're doing fine now. Thanks for the warning :) I wish we could have seen you while we were out in December!
lots of love,
kelli
Kelli, me, too. We were passing at about 35,000 feet at Christmas Eve day. Hopefully, the next time - and soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home