Katie!!!!! These pictures are so precious! My favorite is the one where she is folding her arms. You can just see that personality of hers. :) We love you and miss you so much. I hope hope hope we get out there soon.
Carly looks so much like you Katie. It is really tripping me out, especially in the second picture. We miss you guys and I hope we get to see you sometime soon. Love you.
3 Comments:
Katie!!!!! These pictures are so precious! My favorite is the one where she is folding her arms. You can just see that personality of hers. :) We love you and miss you so much. I hope hope hope we get out there soon.
Carly looks so much like you Katie. It is really tripping me out, especially in the second picture. We miss you guys and I hope we get to see you sometime soon. Love you.
What a stinkin' hottie she is in that tutu! love you guys. Come visit!
Post a Comment
<< Home