Friday, February 03, 2006

Florida Winter




Here are some pics of our sunshine (or as Phoenix says, "shushine") that I took yesterday. I'm sure many of you will find it ironic, or at least amusing, that Phoenix insists on wearing dresses every single day now. It's just a phase, right?! At least she'll still get dirty...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Honey. This makes my day. She looks like a very happy girl - at the beach, playing in the sand, and wearing a pretty dress. Can't beat that.
Love to all of you...

7:36 PM  
Blogger Tricia Lomino said...

She is too stinkin cute. I'm a little jealous that you guys are playing on the beach and it's sunny. It looks so nice. We love you guys.

8:11 PM  
Blogger kel-bel said...

It was so much fun seeing you guys on your way through Atlanta. It would be lots of fun to try to find a time early summer to meet halfway to play a bit. I love these photos!
cheers,
kelli

10:40 AM  
Blogger 4merricks said...

She is so cute. I wish so much that we could be closer or rich so we can fly more often. Miss you.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home